Thursday, January 10, 2008

Who I am

My name is Janice Berry, I am from Luttrell, TN. and a sophomore at Carson Newman. I am a church music major, and I am involved in A Cappella choir and a music fraternity called Delta Omicron. I love spending time with the people who are closest to me! I feel that everyone enters your life for a reason, and most of the time they help you grow as a person. I enjoy talking to people and getting to know them on a more personal level, which is why I became an RA. I absolutely love my job, it has helped me grow as a person and develop a well balanced personality. It has also taught me necessary time management skills, which helps me a lot since I am a music major. I am looking forward to taking this class because I believe it will free up some of my busy schedule.

No comments: